Fergus Grand Theatre
Since 1928 the Fergus Grand Theatre has been a part of the Centre Wellington community. The building received an Ontario 150 grant for restoration of the historic facade and improvements to accessibility for patrons. Restoration work included recreation of the original building facade and refinishing of the historically designated tin ceilings. Accessibility improvements included barrier free access to the main entrance and main floor washrooms.